Log in

No account? Create an account
16 August 2010 @ 09:13 pm
[help me, flist] welding cap  
So my awesome Dad is looking for a black quilted welding cap in size 7 1/4. (Here it is.) That's an odd size and so far we've only found them available online to order a dozen at a time. Apparently they don't sell the quilted ones this far south. If anyone up north can hit a farm supply store or something and find me one, I can send you the money and we'd really appreciate it. Let me know.

(Yeah, I wish he'd mentioned this before I left Michigan. His plan was to check all the stores on our way to Alaska, but obviously that got cut short.)

This entry was originally posted at Dreamwidth.org with comment count unavailable comments. Read the original post there. Comment here or there using OpenID.
Kibbleskibbles on August 17th, 2010 12:24 am (UTC)
Wow, that's odd, I've never seen those (and I go on some sites that would theoretically have them when I order stuff for Dan since welding is part of his job). I'll ask when I talk to him tomorrow though. I suspect since he has to wear a hardhat, they don't fit under them so that could be why we don't know of them.
Carla M. Leecarlamlee on August 17th, 2010 07:19 pm (UTC)
Thanks! That's the hat, though it looks like their shipping is ridiculous. We'll keep them in mind though.